Does your strategy create value? What kind of value?
The different strategies that company management can use must maximize the fundamental objectives set by the shareholders, whether they are short or long term, financial or humanistic, or all of these at the same time.
A list of necessary documents and information is communicated to you and we start with your interview (2 to 3 hours) to understand your business and the essential elements of your operational management. On this basis and upon receipt of the information, we analyze :
- Your strategic bases
- Your internal organization
- Your segmentation, your value propositions, the business model
- The market
- Your positioning and pricing strategy
- R&D, projects and investments
- Balance sheets
- Shareholding, heritage objectives and governance
- Internal reporting
- Your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from a strategic perspective and value creation
- Alignment of objectives and strategies
- Increase in shareholders’ assets
Eric, 35, owner of an SME
Eric started his IT services company 5 years ago and every year he has achieved double digit growth thanks to 3 main clients. Very concerned about taxes and duties, he was able, thanks to his tax expert, to grant himself (and members of his family) packages which reduced the result. He plans to sell his business in the next 5 years, but his banker buddy tells him it won’t be easy given the current results, the intuitu personae aspect and the lack of a clear strategy.
Quorsum’s diagnosis recommended that Eric:
- Regularly establish some extra-accounting expense reports
- Look for new clients in a specific business sector and try to obtain framework contracts with its 3 main clients
- Delegate more to one of his very competent employees
- To have a 5-year business plan carried out
Eric commissioned Quorsum to carry out the business plan.
Want to see a sample anonymous diagnostic report? Contact us